Just Foreign Policy Iraqi Death Estimator    

Saturday, July 02, 2005

Am I Whats Wrong With America?

I was just told, AGAIN, that I, ME, MYSELF, is to blame for LOWERING THE MORALE of our soldiers.

See because I post images that are being hidden from us all.

I would like to respond PUBLICLY.

I am NOT the one who LIED to put our soldiers into a clusterfuck of DEATH.

I am NOT the one who WALKED AWAY with EIGHT BILLION DOLLARS of Iraqs wealth.

I am NOT the people who made torture LEGALLY JUSTIFIABLE.

I DID NOT conceal pictures of female detainees being GANG RAPED at Abu Gahriab.

I AM NOT THE ONE who ordered the use of NAPALM on innocent Iraqis.

I AM NOT from the two families that PROFITED THE MOST from the MASS MURDER of 3000 innocent AMERICANS.

I am not the one who determined those that die in Germany or enroute to, DONT COUNT.

I AM NOT THE PERSON who let Osama Bin Laden GET AWAY.

I am not the one who leaves AMERICAN SOLDIERS to dig through GARBAGE to uparmor themselves.

I did not borrow your great grandchildren into debt to the Chinese and BANKRUPT my own nation.

I NEVER ONCE COMMITTED TREASON...
( see DOWNING STREET MEMO.)

So..

For those of you who STILL believe 'I am whats wrong with America' ...
I can only tell you what your own little neocon god said...

BRING IT ON.
Bitch.
free hit counter