Just Foreign Policy Iraqi Death Estimator    

Saturday, January 28, 2006

Yes.. I am being lazy in my news duties today. But this bitch is crazy every day...


Link Here

Ann Coulter Suggests Poisoning Supreme Court Justice Stevens - Don't Worry It Was Only A Joke!
by lefty
1/27/2006


Is it legal to joke about killing the president of the United States? I'm just wondering what the boundaries are. I can imagine that such jokes are against the law. The reason I ask is that Ann Coulter made what she described as a joke about killing a Supreme Court Justice.

Maybe I just don't get Republicans' sense of humor. Is that it?

Yesterday, Ann Coulter said, "We need somebody to put rat poisoning in Justice Stevens' creme brulee," speaking to college students in Little Rock, Arkansas. Then, she added, "That's just a joke, for you in the media."

Is that funny? Did I miss something? Joking about killing a Supreme Court Justice is now funny? And creme brulee - really? She just had to get in the French jab, didn't she?

Was Ann joking when she said we should invade other countries and convert their citizens to Christianity?

( "We should invade their countries, kill their leaders, and convert them to christianity.")

Or maybe she was joking when she said, "My only regret with Timothy McVeigh is he did not go to the New York Times Building."

I guess I just need to lighten up. I'll give it a go.

Here's a good one - "When contemplating college liberals, you really regret once again that John Walker is not getting the death penalty. We need to execute people like John Walker in order to physically intimidate liberals, by making them realize that they can be killed, too. Otherwise, they will turn out to be outright traitors." I get it Ann! Nice one! I'm rolling on the floor.

Want another one? This one's a killer - "I think there should be a literacy test and a poll tax for people to vote." Man, I do miss the good ol' days of Jim Crow!

And finally, this is my favorite - "I think [women] should be armed but should not [be allowed to] vote. No, they all have to give up their vote, not just, you know, the lady clapping and me. The problem with women voting -- and your Communists will back me up on this -- is that, you know, women have no capacity to understand how money is earned. They have a lot of ideas on how to spend it. And when they take these polls, it's always more money on education, more money on child care, more money on day care." Ha! Ha! Ha!

Anyone up for rounding up some Republicans and slaughtering them?

By the way, Ann, that was just a joke.


--- I would personally like to stomp a Louisiana mudhole in this wannabes' face.... I WOULD BE HONORED TOO.

I would do it for love of my country.

If I ever get the chance I will gladly be arrested for mauling her. I would make that bitch scream like a scalded monkey. I could even set up a fund for bail money for those who would pay to see it done anyway.

Maybe it/she won't be so skelatal and angular if someone kicked some curves into her jackbooted ass.

Just playing.

Of course I am.

By the way bitch... Try not to plagerize anyones work today.

Unimaginative skank that you are.---

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

free hit counter