Just Foreign Policy Iraqi Death Estimator    

Saturday, May 13, 2006

Fox News Host: "Make More Babies." In "Twenty-Five Years...The Majority Of The Population Is Hispanic"...

He doesnt like me at all this Asshole, we had a few emails back a forward with me telling the wanker exactly what I think of him and Faux news, and he telling me to butt out of his Countries affairs. I actually think all of faux new dont have much time for me, DEADSHIT WANKERS

Media Matters May 13, 2006 at 02:55 PM
READ MORE: Fox News

From the May 11 edition of Fox News' The Big Story with John Gibson:

GIBSON: Now, it's time for "My Word." Do your duty. Make more babies. That's a lesson drawn out of two interesting stories over the last couple of days.

First, a story yesterday that half of the kids in this country under five years old are minorities. By far, the greatest number are Hispanic. You know what that means? Twenty-five years and the majority of the population is Hispanic. Why is that? Well, Hispanics are having more kids than others. Notably, the ones Hispanics call "gabachos" -- white people -- are having fewer.

Read the whole story here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

free hit counter