Just Foreign Policy Iraqi Death Estimator    

Friday, May 12, 2006

I've had enough.

by PsiFighter37
Thu May 11, 2006 at 07:50:08 PM PDT

Warning: some graphic photos below.

It's nice to see that good people like John Kerry are beginning to recognize that the Bush administration is crawling in the feces of its own incompetence, that it is governing about as poorly as a boozed-up alcoholic. But it's stories like this one that really piss me off.

I'm a thoroughly middle-class American. I was born in another country. I have no delusions about the 'American Dream'; that's been dead since before I was born. But I would expect that our government would have sense of common decency, a sense of fairness, that they would care an iota. But they don't, and I'm sick of it. I can't take it anymore. >>>cont

Link Here

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

free hit counter