Just Foreign Policy Iraqi Death Estimator    

Friday, October 27, 2006

I FRIKING HOPE SO!!!!

I Am Just Warming Up...
"With withering and methodical dispatch, White House nemesis and prosecutor Patrick J. Fitzgerald yesterday sliced up the first person called to the stand on behalf of the vice president's former chief of staff.
If I. Lewis "Scooter" Libby was not afraid of the special counsel before, the former Cheney aide, who will face Fitzgerald in a trial beginning Jan. 11, had ample reason to start quaking after yesterday's Ginsu-like legal performance. "<more>
I wonder, why AP and the Wa. Post recycled the old "bomb scare" photo of me with only a fresh caption? How about some relevant photos of me and while you are at it...fetch me some hot coffee and a Krispy Kreme? ;)

"But Fitzgerald pointed out in his cross-examination that the study itself may have been skewed. Loftus admitted on the stand, after being picked apart by details from her own works, that the answers to some of the questions posed to jurors in the study actually prove exactly the opposite - that jurors can in fact use common sense to ascertain the effects of memory on witness testimony."
I hope Dr. Loftus got her fee up front and in cash! ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

free hit counter