Just Foreign Policy Iraqi Death Estimator    

Thursday, October 26, 2006

US citizens are being held in America as political prisoners.



'Who you going to Vote for Viking,

US citizens are being held in America as political prisoners.

I wrote things officials and police didn't like in Connecticut newspaper letters to the editor.

I also wanted civilian oversight of police and the courts. I told a Stafford Springs Connecticut State senator that I intended on suing Connecticut State Police for civil rights abuse.

There was an attempted mugging of me on my property. I used pepper spray. Connecticut State Police were there to arrest me, and my attacker was given immunity to prosecute me as self-defense is illegal in Connecticut.

I was run out of the $500,000 properties that I restored with much wrecking of my body and all of my savings and retirement, all gone. The houses were boarded up, and I did all that was needed inside and out.

The American Dream for me was an absolute nightmare. I blame Bush Style thinking and arrogance.

-Steven G. Erickson a.k.a. blogger Vikingas.

Try doing a word search on my full name

Posted by The Stark Raving Viking to ReBelle Nation

1 Comments:

Blogger The Stark Raving Viking said...

I think there should be a nationwide or even a worldwide protest against George W. Bush.

Americans could vote Democrat across teh board to send Bush a message that we, citizens of the world, want him to stop what he is doing.

-Steven G. Erickson a.k.a. blogger Vikingas

29/10/06 5:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

free hit counter