Just Foreign Policy Iraqi Death Estimator    

Saturday, January 06, 2007

Fly me to the Moon & other "luminous"stories...

An Arab Woman Blues ...Today I stumbled on a piece of news traced back to the Jerusalem Post. Hold your breath and hear this : Israelis are rushing to "buy" (makes a nice change huh!) plots of land on the Moon. Eretz Israel is not content with having colonized and illegally appropriated Palestinian Land, thus rendering millions refugees or in Ghettos, nor is it satisfied with it's ever expanding map from the Niles to the Euphrates. Now it has decided to take over the moon too.Next thing you will hear is that being the "chosen" people , they will take over The Divine throne as well, claiming it to be theirs. Want to hear another "luminous" story ? Someone drew my attention that my name and blog were mentioned in Haaretz, another Israeli newspaper. Finally, I have reached fame and glory in the Zionist press ! Am I lucky or am I lucky ? Wait, don't get over excited. Hear what they have to say first. Referring to my post dedicated to the President of Iraq Saddam Hussein, Zvi Ba'rel in an article entitled "And now the fight for his Memory" stated that : "Anwar is a Saddam denier- reported my Egyptian friend who is in charge of monitoring blogs reacting to Saddam's Execution." Then the "friend" advised his Israeli "friend" Zvi Ba'rel saying :"She's no better than all the Holocaust deniers. People like her poison the public"...

continua / continued

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

free hit counter