Just Foreign Policy Iraqi Death Estimator    

Monday, September 24, 2007

Tap Three Times (With Your Loafer If You Want Me)

AHAHAHAHAHAHA TO GOOD
VIDEO
Toilet trollin' Senator Craig
Standing so tall outside my bathroom stall at the airport
Through the crack I see you peeking
I know what you’re really seeking
You tap a code from the next door commode
Playin' footsie
It’s Lusty Larry!
Tap three times with your loafer if you want me
Mmmm. Twice on the tank - if the answer is no
Tidy bowl man!
(Tap Tap Tap) Means you’ll meet me in the stall-way
Twice on the tank means you just gotta go
Being busted inside a john
It’s not a thing that a right-wing Republican should do
All your talk of family values
Flushed away in scandalous loo news
And all your denials are stinking like piles of political poo
(What a wide stance)
Tap three times with your loafer if you want me
Twice on the tank - if the answer is no. No?
Dirty Larry!
(Tap Tap Tap) He's unbuckling his beltway
White and far right means you’re from Idaho
Crapitol Hill is buzzin'
About Larry’s lavatorial lovin'
It seems so wrong wanting sex in a john
(Hey, rent a motel)
Tap three times with your loafer if you want me
Twice on the tank - if the answer is no
(Tap Tap Tap) Means you'll meet me in the stall-way
You’re in the tank, better say adios
Source: The Spokesman-Review

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

free hit counter