Just Foreign Policy Iraqi Death Estimator    

Wednesday, September 09, 2009

‘Family Values’

‘Family Values’ California Politician Caught Bragging About His ‘Sexual Conquests’ With Married Lobbyists
A “family values” California legislator has been caught on tape bragging about having sex in his office with two different women, both married and both lobbyists. Michael Duvall, who sits on the “Rules Committee that oversees member ethics,” was recorded at a public hearing by a committee room microphone he evidently did not realize was turned on. KCAL-9 reporter Dave Lopez revealed yesterday that Republican Michael Duvall, a two-time assemblyman representing Yorba Linda who is married with two grown children, was recorded “talking about a very sensitive subject into a hot microphone without realizing it”:
She wears little eye-patch underwear. So the other day she came here with her underwear, Thursday. And we made love Wednesday a lot. … I like spanking her. She goes, “I know you like spanking me.” I said, “Yeah, that’s ’cause you’re such a bad girl.” LinkHere

California politician caught bragging about sexual affairs with lobbyists resigns.

Yesterday, KCAL-9 and the OC Weekly reported that California assemblyman Michael Duvall, a “family values” Republican, was caught admitting to having affairs with married lobbyists. Now, the Orange County Register is reporting that Duvall has decided to resign:
Orange County Assemblyman Mike Duvall, R-Yorba Linda, just resigned from office after a huge uproar from both sides of the aisle over a tape of him bragging about affairs with two Sacramento lobbyists.
“I am deeply saddened that my inappropriate comments have become a major distraction for my colleagues in the Assembly, who are working hard on the very serious problems facing our state. I have come to the conclusion that it would not be fair to my family, my constituents or to my friends on both sides of the aisle to remain in office. Therefore, I have decided to resign my office effective immediately, so that the Assembly can get back to work.” LinkHere

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

free hit counter