Just Foreign Policy Iraqi Death Estimator    

Saturday, November 04, 2006

John McCain: The Straight Talk Express Moves Behind Closed Doors

Apparently, McCain's straight talk is now for GOP donors only. READ MORE

I'm a Viet Nam vet who as a crewmember on the USS Enterprise during the war followed McCain's imprisonment closely. His father was the CINC of the Pacific. When he got into politics I supported him as he ran for the house and then the senate. He's had an aura around him for me for a long time.Even when he got caught with his hand in the cookie jar during the Keating Five scandal, I thought I saw sincere remorse and candor.When he ran for President in 2000, I supported him and I had his back while Bush and Co. smeared and slandered his wife, his family, and himself. I thought he handled his loss with dignity and grace.In the last three years I've watched him turn into a slimy piece of shit and George Bush's pet poodle before my eyes, suggesting that maybe that was always the true McCain. Whatever the case, this is one Navy vet who'll never vote for that hypocritical son of a bitch. Right On

By: nyawker on November 02, 2006 at 01:27pm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

free hit counter